Delivery is available for all items and there is no minimum for delivery. For safety and cosmetic reasons, delivery is required for Full Size Cribs, Queen Sized Beds, and Sofa Beds. Delivery servicemen assemble Full Size Crib. Party items are delivered to a mutually convenient clean and dry place. Set up is extra and arrangements should be made in advance. Delivery is available Monday through Saturday, usually in the morning. Sunday, Holiday, afternoon, and after hours delivery is available for slightly extra based on the time of day. Delivery fees are based upon our regularly scheduled delivery routes. If we must alter our routes to accommodate your schedule, additional fees may be added. Delivery fees are for the round trip (includes pick up).
Rental rates apply to each item every night that they are out, including weekends, Holidays, and Sundays, used or not. Responsibility remains with the customer from delivery to return. All items should be secured and protected from the weather and theft. Additional charges will be incurred for missing or damaged items. On pick up/delivery you must be home to answer door, inform guard gate for access, keep telephone access line open or make previous arrangement with the office for access to your property. Additional trips mean additional charges. Delivery fees are based upon our regularly scheduled delivery routes. If we must alter our routes to accommodate your schedule, additional fees may be added. You will be given a time window on the previous day by our office staff. Although we will make every effort possible to keep on schedule, you must be understanding that weather and traffic sometimes effect times. Delivery is available Monday through Saturday for all items and there is no minimum. Certain items such as Full Size Cribs, Queen Size Beds and Sofa Beds must be delivered and picked up by our servicemen
Party items prices are for one day rental only. If you desire to use items for a longer period, please ask for long term rates.
- Payment is required on or before delivery. All prices are for time out, whether used or not.
- Delivery personnel are instructed to stack all items in a clean, dry and mutually convenient place. Set up and/or take down of items is additional at a nominal fee, and arrangements should be made in advance.
- Upon receipt, all items must be inspected and counted, and any discrepancy reported immediately to us. CUSTOMER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL SHORTAGES AND DAMAGED ITEMS.
- DO NOT leave any items outdoors. Rain or lawn sprinklers will damage equipment.
TABLES: Do not use staples, thumb tacks, nails, etc in tables. Tables must be returned clean and dry , and free from all debris and tape
CHAIRS: Chairs must be returned clean and dry and stacked neatly in a convenient location.
DISHES, GLASSES, SILVERWARE, and CHAFING DISHES ETC: All items must be returned rinsed and free of food and in original containers provided and stacked in a convenient location.
LINENS: All linens are to be returned dry and free of food and debris to prevent mildew and staining.
OTHER Items: Clean and dry and free of food and debris.
**Cleaning deposit is 25% of your price *** It will be returned upon inspection and items are all accounted for and undamaged and in clean and dry condition. If you don't abide by our rules, you will lose your deposit.
LOSS or DAMAGE: Responsibility for equipment remains with the Renter from the time of delivery to the time of return. Be sure that equipment is secured when not in use. DO NOT leave items outdoors as rain or lawn sprinklers will damage items. YOU are responsible for damaged or missing items and you WILL be charged.
REPLACEMENT OF LOST OR DAMAGED ITEMS: (PRICE IS EACH)
- Tables $150.00
- Napkins $5.00
- Chafing Dish $100.00
- Folding Chairs $20.00
- Dishes $5.00
- Padded Chairs $35.00
- Glasses $4.00
- Tablecloths $40.00
- Silverware $2.00 per piece
Items returned water soaked:
- Tables $25.00 each
- Chairs $5.00 each
Cribs and Baby Items:
- Use items only for the purpose intended and adhere to all safety precautions. Provide adequate supervision during children's use of items.
- Check over the items when rented to verify that they are complete and in good condition and call us immediately if any parts become broken or are not operating properly.
- Return all parts to items, including instructions, in containers provided.
- Install all safety equipment including their own car seats.
- Not loan rented items to anyone.
- Not leave rental items outdoors or pay a $20.00 service charge.
- Return items clean or pay a minimum $20.00 cleaning fee.
- Not take cribs apart under any circumstances. Do not remove mattress covers or pay a $20.00 service charge.
- Pay a minimum of $20.00 for our- reassembling and or repairing of cribs taken apart.
- Be available to answer doorbell or telephone on delivery or pickup and if not at home on dates below to pay an extra charge for extra delivery or pickup.
- Give 24 hours notice to change delivery and pickup date.
Audio/ Visual and Electronic Equipment:
You are responsible for any damage or loss to the item including the bulb. Items are all tested and in working order upon pick up or delivery. All wires, hardware, instruction booklets, and case must be returned. If you need instruction, ask. If you need assistance, call immediately. Video projectors are fragile and expensive. You must use due care and read instructions for operation, power up, and power down. Keep any electronic dry and dirt or sand free.
You are responsible for loss, damage or theft. Do not leave bicycles unprotected from theft. You are responsible for flat tires and any other repairs after the first 24 hours. Do not leave bicycles out in the rain.
Items are used at your own risk. Check with your doctor if items are appropriate for your needs. Items must be returned clean, dry and odor free, and protected from stains.
The following is the contract for rental of any item from C & M Services, Inc., d/b/a Family Rentals and Guest Services. This contract has no other warranties, expressed or implied, including warranty of fitness or of merchantability for any purpose other than that provided hereafter. The term "renter" and "you" in this contract refers to regular renters. ''We'', "our", and "Family Rentals" refer to any Family Rentals and Guest Services location or personnel.
- Physical Condition of rental ltem(s): You acknowledge that prior to taking this rented item(s), you have examined it, and have seen it in operation (if appropriate), and are aware of its condition and that it is in good condition except for any defect noted on this contract. It is your responsibility to return the rented item(s) to Family Rentals in the same condition, except for natural wear from responsible use.
- Use of Items: You agree that you are satisfied with any instructions given by Family Rentals in the proper and safe manner of using the item(s) or that you are so familiar and told Family Rentals that you were. You further agree that the items will be used only at the address designated and only for the purpose for which item(s) was manufactured and intended. Loaning, subleasing or improper use is prohibited.
- Responsibility: You are responsible for the use of any item(s) used in the store by you or children in your care. You are responsible for rented item(s) whether used by you, your family members, and children in your care or anyone else while the item is rented by you. While the staff of Family Rentals may make suggestions, the renting adult is wholly responsible for the selection and use of item(s) for and/or by children in his or her care. You 'assume all risks inherent in the operation and use of the item(s) and agree to assume the entire responsibility for the defense of, and to pay, indemnify and hold Family Rentals harmless from any loss or damage to Family Rentals. You hereby release Family Rentals from any and all claims for damage to property or bodily injury (including death) resulting from the use, operation or possession of the item(s), whether or not it be claimed or found that such damage or injury resulted in whole or in part from Family Rentals negligence from the defective condition of the item(s) or from any cause. You agree that no warranties, expressed or implied, have been made in connection with the rental. Renting adults agree to all safety precautions concerning use of Family Rental materials by themselves or by children in their care.
- Responsibility for items. From the time the item(s) is rented out until it is returned, you are responsible for it. if the item is lost, stolen or damaged under any circumstances while rented, regardless of fault, you shall be responsible for all charges, including labor costs, to replace or repair the item(s). If the item(s) is returned not clean, a cleaning charge will be imposed. Accrued rental charges cannot be applied against the purchase price or cost of repairs of such damaged or lost item(s) or its packaging. If you have not made other arrangements, you hereby authorize Family Rentals to charge your credit card account with said charges whether or not such credit card voucher has your signature. You agree that the credit card company shall pay Family Rentals or its agents or assigns the charges due. You agree that you will keep the rented items in your possession during the entire rental period and not loan out the item to any person or persons during the entire rental period. You understand the packaging which each item comes with is part of the item. You promise to return the packaging with the item in as good condition as it was at the effective date of the rental, natural wear from responsible use excepted. You will be liable for a'1y damage or destruction of packaging as with the rented item itself. You understand that the packaging of a toy is not to be given to children for playing.
- Item(s) failure: You agree to immediately to discontinue the attempt to use the rented item (s) should it at any time become unsafe or in a state of disrepair, and will immediately (one hour or less) notify Family Rentals of the facts. Family Rentals agrees in its discretion to make the item(s) operable within a reasonable time, or provide you with a like item if available, or make a like item available at another time or adjust the rental charges. This provision does not relieve you from the obligations imposed by other Paragraphs, including 4 and 6. In all events, Family Rentals shall not be responsible for any injury or damage, including consequential damage, resulting from failure or defect of a rented item(s).
- Return of Item(s): The rented item(s) is Family Rentals property and is rented to you subject to this contract for rental charges and for the period of time printed on the front of this invoice. You agree to return items on time and during store hours. Late charges will be collected for any item not returned on time. If you desire to extend the term of this rental beyond the time and date specified on the front under "Due In", you must immediately notify Family Rentals to obtain approval, the terms for such extension and a modification of this contract (see paragraph 9). Extensions will be made at the sole discretion of Family Rentals •. If this contract has not been extended and you fail to return the item(s) when due in, Family Rentals, to enforce its property ownership of the item(s) and to protect its interest under the contract may retake the items and to do so Family Rentals, or its representatives may enter your property and you hereby wave any right of action against Family Rentals for such entry and retaking In addition, you acknowledge that the failure to return rented Item(s) within the contracted time and the sale or concealment of rented of rented Item(s) are prohibited, and that such action may constitute a crime. Family Rentals, in addition to any other action we may take, may notify the authorities and take other action, including the filing of criminal complaints, subjecting you to prosecution.
- Charges and Payments: Time is money. You are responsible for rental charges from time the item(s) is "Rented Out" as printed on the front until it is "Returned" and other charges hereunder. Return the item(s) promptly, clean and in good condition. You and your representative, agent, or principal shall be responsible for and shall pay Family Rentals all charges. All charges are due upon return of the item(s) and on demand. If the rental charges are charged to someone other than the renter, the Renter represents he is the agent of such party and has the right to charge this rental; the Renter nevertheless will remain liable for the charges and for the other obligations and responsibilities of the renter hereunder. If rental charges are not paid within 10 days of their due date, Family Rentals, at its discretion, may recalculate all charges on a daily rental rate basis.
- Collection Costs: You agree to pay reasonable attorney fees, collection service fees, expenses, and court costs incurred in collecting any charges under this agreement, in retaking the rented item(s) or otherwise in enforcing the terms of the contract.
- Modification of this contract: This agreement represents our entire contract and there are no oral or other agreements outstanding. None of Family Rentals rights may be changed and no extension of the terms of this contract may be made except in writing signed by Family Rentals and made a part of this contract.
- Deposit: At time of rental you will be required to put down a deposit on items rented. Such deposit will be equal to the retail price of such item. When the rental period is over and you return the item to Family Rentals in acceptable condition your deposit (cash, check or credit card voucher) will be returned to you.